Queercents Weekly Roundup: East Coast Adventuring
Happy Saturday everyone! This post comes to you via time delay as I am traipsing about the East coast visiting friends and couch surfing. (The only surfing I can actually do. Who know that water sports were so hard?) And so, without any further ado, here’s the round up.
- Trent discusses the hidden cost of free. (Read it at The Simple Dollar)
- In the DIY cleaning vein, here are 30 household products you can replace with vinegar. (Read it at Wise Bread)
- The interesting account of a man who decided to stop using money in Autumn of 2000. (Read it at Get Rich Slowly)
- If you’re also traveling, Lifehacker suggests breaking away from guidebooks for a cheaper vacation. (Read it at Lifehacker)
- Fend off skin cancer with a little home-made sunscreen. (Read it at Instructables)
- DIY Life offers 8 unusual uses for toothpaste. (Read it at DIY Life)
Queercents Flashback: Thinking of ideas for your summer romance? Tamara suggests a date at the farmer’s market. I like it!
Photo Credit: Stock Xchng