Queercents Weekly Roundup
Hey, it’s the weekend! Finally, right? Hope all of our Queercents readers are having a good weekend. I’m buried in the mire of trying to pack up to move across the country. If only I could escape that song getting stuck in my head every time I think about it. California, here I come… And now, the roundup.
- Gina from Lifehacker (and 10 Money Questions) explains why finally adopted Mint. (Read it at Lifehacker)
- If you didn’t know, Monopoly was created by Elizabeth Maggie to teach her children about single tax theory. If you’re looking to broaden your educational games repertoire, Wise Bread has five other games that offer lessons on finances. (Read it at Wise Bread)
- The self-proclaimed 2 hot transsexuals answer some of the invasive questions that transgender folks get asked. (Watch it at Feministing)
- Write to Done offers 7 simple tips to improve your writing. (Read it at Write to Done)
- Are you a college student with a college ID? Hang on to it, it’s a universal coupon. (Or, try and keep that .edu student or alumni address, because they work too) (Read it at Consumerist)
Queercents Flashback: Adam writes about reducing one’s environmental impact and not owning a car.
Photo Credit: Stock Xchng