Disclaimer, Privacy and Content Policy
Disclaimer: Queercents provides general information about personal finance and does not constitute financial advice. If you have specific needs, then please consult an independent financial advisor. We are not licensed financial planners and don’t pretend to be. We are ordinary people just trying to make sensible choices with our money. Queercents is a forum to share stories about our personal success.
Content and Comment Policy: Queercents reserves the right to monitor content on Queercents and to remove content which the editors, in their sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of its operating policies. In order to maintain an informative and valuable community that meets the needs of the contributors and readers and avoids harm that can result from disseminating statements that are false, malicious, violate the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the following rules to protect against abuse:
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device or process to monitor or copy our web pages or any portion of the content contained herein without our express written permission.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not Queercents’ intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, Queercents reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the site is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
- You may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation for goods or services except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
How do we make money?
QueerCents.com has financial relationships with some of the products mentioned on this site, and RewardsCards.com may be compensated if consumers choose to apply for cards or obtain products or services from links in our content and ultimately sign up for them. If you are a credit card company, bank, or financial website and wish to promote a product that would benefit our readers please email us at email@example.com.
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org